Wǒ zěnme qù nàli? 我怎么去那里? is another great kit for our groundbreaking Mandarin program Dònggǎn Gùshi! 动感故事！
This kit (one 40-50-hour instructional unit) contains:
- The 'WCA' Whole-Class Activities book (guide for teachers)
- The 'PGA' Partner/Group Activities book (inc. blackline master of student activity sheets)
- The 'Big Book' of the play
- LOTS of posters to support your lessons!
- Posters of rap and song lyrics
- Posters of 'Image Cards' and resources.
- Hànyǔ/Yīngyǔ 汉语/英语 cards.
- Activities for individual, partner or groups tasks
- Creative activities for the narration of the stories
- DISC1: DVD - with gestures, plays and dances
- DISC2: Audio CD - with songs & raps (plus instrumental versions of every track!)
- DISC3: CD-ROM with:
- PDFs of the play; the posters; raps; songs etc.
- PDL (Pared-Down Language) word lists and other resources.
- Electronic version of the PGA book. (for class printing and on-screen use)
- Electronic version of the Kit Appendix. (for class printing and on-screen use)
For more information about this kit or to enquire about training in the AIM for Chinese teachers, contact Jen McKinney on 0415415769 or via email here.
#Chinese #mandarin #WCA #upper primary #DG #where is my dog? #2015