Our 2nd Level 2 kit for Japanese teachers! Our Japanese AIM program is called: Akushon Banashi! アクションばなし and we're proud to launch the next kit in this series: Ookami Shounen 狼少年
This kit (one 40-50-hour instructional unit) contains:
- The 'WCA' Whole-Class Activities book (guide for teachers)
- The 'PGA' Partner/Group Activities book (inc. blackline masters of student activity sheets)
- The 'Big Book' of the play
- TWENTY posters to support your lessons!
- Posters of rap and song lyrics
- Posters of 'Image Cards' and resources.
- Nihongo/Eigo cards.
- Activities for individual, partner or groups tasks
- Creative activities for the narration of the stories
- DISC1: DVD - gestures, plays and dances
- DISC2: Audio CD - with songs & raps (plus instrumental versions of every track!)
- DISC3: CD-ROM with:
- Slide-shows of the images from the Play; Adjectives; Verbs; Sight Words etc.
- PDFs of the play; the posters; raps; songs etc.
- PDL (Pared-Down Language) word lists and other resources.
- Electronic version of the PGA book. (for class printing and on-screen use)
- Electronic version of the Kit Appendix. (for class printing and on-screen use)
For more information about this kit or to enquire about training in the AIM for Japanese teachers, contact Jen McKinney on 0415415769 or via email here.
The development and production of our Japanese language program has been made possible due to the support and encouragement of Independent Schools Victoria and funding provided under the National Asian Languages Studies in Schools Program (NALSSP) https://www.is.vic.edu.au/
#Japanese #ISV #WCA #kit #primary #upper primary #secondary #JAIM2A #hiragana #romaji #2017 #Boy who cried wolf