AIM is fully embracing 21st century education with our AIM Portal, which will give students a wide variety of digital tools to further augment their AIM language learning experience.
The AIM Portal contains:
• all the songs, raps and dances
• the gestures for the kit
• the play, acted by students
• the gestured play, where applicable
Audio of the songs with the words.
An epub with images of the play, read aloud to the student. The words, as they are read aloud, are highlighted for the student to see.
The opportunity for the teacher to see how much time each student has spent at home on the AIM Portal.
• Flipped classroom opportunities – students take responsibility for acquiring basic content – leaving classroom time for cooperative, interactive activities. Students use the e-pub to study and practise the play in preparation for performance.
• Home & school partnership – language content designed for at-home learning means that families get involved. Parents and siblings learn together!
• Develops confidence– students’ confidence and acquisition soars with practice in the comfort of home.
• Maximise learning time – where class time is limited, the AIM Student Portal offers a great way for students to increase their exposure to the language!
$10 per play for one year access per student
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in AUD.